What you get:
- Lifetime access
- 10 Maths tests (40 questions each)
- 10 English Reading tests (45 questions each)
- 10 General Ability tests (60 questions each)
- Detailed solutions that will teach you new ways to tackle common questions
- Assessment Reports with an in-depth review of your performance across each type of question
- Unlimited access to questions and solutions after completing each test
Why choose us:
- Founded in 2014 by James Ruse graduates with over 10 years of tutoring experience, we know what it takes to achieve academic success.
- Students that complete our program show an average increase of 10% to their marks across all three subjects. This can be the difference between an offer, and missing out on a placement.
- We study the Board of Studies syllabus and past Selective Test papers in order to identify the key skills and question types being examined.
- Our tests help students get used to the format and time pressure of the Selective Test. Students that have had a chance to practice solving these types of problems under the strict time limit will have a big advantage on test day.